Case Study: Labor Savings While Standardizing Wound Assessments
AMG Integrated Healthcare Management operates 16 long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) and inpatient rehabilitation facilities. The CEO of AMG Specialty Hospital in Greenwood, MS did a nursing time study after implementing WoundRounds.
Case Study: Improving Care While Increasing Patient Census & Reducing Overtime Nursing Costs
Burgess Square wound nurses say that WoundRounds enables greater focus on patient care and less focus on charting, calculating risk factors, and processing paperwork. CEO John Vrba found this solution addressed his objectives to provide quality care while leveraging a key referral area, wound care.
WoundRounds Clinical Study on clinical effectiveness and ease-of-use
Published in Ostomy Wound Management, a peer-reviewed medical journal, WoundRounds was found to increase wound care effectiveness by standardizing wound documentation and improving communication among caregivers. It was also found to be easier to use than conventional wound documentation systems.
White paper about the landscape for Health IT in Long Term and Post Acute Care, sponsored by WoundRounds
Eight thought leaders in long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) discuss the landscape for health information technology and the implications for policy makers and providers.
Case Study: Payroll Savings After Adopting Woundrounds
AMG Integrated Healthcare Management operates 16 long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs). After the AMG Greenwood facility conducted a time study comparing their wound care nursing time both before and after their WoundRounds implementation, their sister facility, AMG Lafayette decided to conduct a payroll analysis of their own facility.
Case Study: Maximizing patient census while reducing nursing cost
Acadia St. Landry Guest Home, Church Point, LA, is a four-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility that faced an enviable problem. CEO Brian Hensgens wanted to grow patient census. His strategy was to improve the efficiency and reputation of a key referral area — wound care.
WoundRounds WOCN Study on Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) for Wound Care
Presented at the Wound Ostomy Continence Nursing annual conference, this poster explores a QAPI program surrounding pressure ulcer prevention in a LTC setting and presents a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) in which facility reduced its facility acquired pressure ulcers.
WoundRounds Clinical on reducing and sustaining facility-acquired pressure ulcers
Presented at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC), this poster explores the impact of WoundRounds on the SNF’s facility-acquired
- Insights on F314 Prevention & Reclassification published by Care Providers of Minnesota
- Article in IHE on the use of technology to address pressure ulcers and reduce risks
- Article in Provider on QAPI Expert Insights in Long Term Care
- Article in McKnight’s on Mobile IT in Long Term Care, Part 1, sponsored by WoundRounds
- Article in McKnight’s on Mobile IT in Long Term Care, Part 2, sponsored by WoundRounds
- Article in the PADONA Journal, Avoiding Risk of Pressure Ulcers, by WoundRounds’ VP Clinical Operations, Anne Scheurich BS, RN, CWOCN
- WoundRound’s Mike Diamond featured in the journal, Ostomy Wound Management
- Article in Provider Magazine about the future of Health IT in Long Term and Post Acute Care, sponsored by WoundRounds
- Article about use of WoundRounds to transforming wound care and enable nurses to achieve better outcome
- Article about implementing Health IT in Long Term and Post Acute Care, sponsored by WoundRounds