What if you could automate wound care management and coordinate care in real time?
WoundRounds Automates Wound Assessment
- Clinical data and images are captured via handheld device at the bedside. Data entry is one-and-done
- Eliminate handwritten wound charting and redundant documentation
- Accurately track wound progress over time, in real-time
WoundRounds Simplifies Wound Treatment and Team Communication
- WoundRounds prompts best practice treatment solutions
- The system automates clinically validated tools: The Braden Scale for Predicting Pressure Ulcer Risk© and the PUSH Tool
for monitoring wound healing
- Data, images and automatic reports are instantly accessible for review or sharing with the care team via a secure network
What if you could identify at-risk patients before wounds develop?
- WoundRounds sorts patients by overall risk and highlights the specific jeopardizing conditions
- WoundRounds automates the Braden Scale for Predicting Pressure Ulcer Risk©
- WoundRounds prompts nurses to deliver patient interventions
What if quality and reimbursement reports were instantly available at the touch of a button?
- Quality Reporting
- Reimbursement Reporting
Benefits of WoundRounds Reports:
- Care team and executives have instant access to reports which are standardized and complete
- Automatic reporting for quality assurance and regulatory compliance such as MDS reporting and imminent LTACH
reporting requirements surrounding new wounds and worsening pressure ulcers
- Electronic documentation assures facilities get paid promptly and appropriately, increasing reimbursement
- Reporting views at the patient, wing, facility and enterprise level