What if you improved wound care outcomes?
- WoundRounds empowers nurses to improve both the quality of wound care by providing real-time data & clinical tools that drive better care and better outcomes
- WoundRounds users report fewer avoidable wounds, reducing unnecessary cost, risk and liability
- WoundRounds helps customers meet 3 out of 4 focus areas of AHCA’s Quality Initiatives: hospital readmissions, staff stability, and customer (patient) satisfaction.
What if you improved revenues and decreased wound care costs?
- WoundRounds simplifies wound care products reimbursement
- WoundRounds users report lower rehospitalization rates, allowing facilities to avoid lost revenues and better compete for patient referrals
- WoundRounds save on wound care costs with fewer avoidable wounds and nurse time savings
Time & Labor Savings
What if you spent more time on patients and less time on paperwork?
- WoundRounds users report 8-10 hours of nurse time savings each week
- WoundRounds automates documentation, treatments, and reporting, making paperwork a thing of the past
- WoundRounds simplifies wound assessments and treatments, providing step-by-step prompts and best practice interventions, all at the touch of a button on your mobile device
Risk & Liability Prevention Shield
What if your facility reduced risk and liability?
- WoundRounds provides automatic reports required for quality and regulatory compliance, minimizing risk and liability
- Pressure ulcers are a leading cause of lawsuits against healthcare providers. WoundRounds users have the right tools to bring pressure ulcer prevention to a whole new level, reducing unnecessary cost, risk and liability
Across the Continuum of Care
WoundRounds is the wound management solution of choice nation-wide in:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs)
- Rehabilitation hospitals
- Acute care hospitals
Staff & Family Satisfaction
WoundRounds enhances staff satisfaction
Patients and family members in WoundRounds facilities report satisfaction with care